CNY: Day II

Tuesday 12 February 2013

I'm watching Marie Antoinette (the 2006 Sofia Coppola film) now and wow it's so strange and yet so wonderful! And its really hard to keep bothVLC and Chrome fully open on two sides of the screen hahaha, multitasking at its best. 

Man, I still wonder how I'm going to get work done tomorrow.



 We made made my cousin's (who is overseas) face with our phones hahaha



 OOTD: Maroon skater dress from Topshop and floral chiffon kimono from Warehouse


Ran into the Cold Storage at Kallang to get some vegetarian ingredients for the steamboat


 On our waaaayy

Not sure what I was focusing on here but I like the colours



















Kim Chi broth

 Fancy cappuccino with my aunt's fancy coffee machine


 Fancy tea with my aunt's fancy tea set


 My sister's favourite Chocolate/Banana cake from Awfully Chocolate



BOKEH BOKEH BOKEH! The following photos are all of colourful dots ahahah yay. My sister tried doing long-exposure shots but then they turned out all fuzzy lol.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger