Gloaming

Sunday 17 February 2013



[in which some angst surfaces]

This is the view from my bedroom window as time quickly approaches 7.23pm
The sun is setting
and the sky is a washed out blue.

Right before the sun sets there's a moment when the whole sky goes this pale nothing colour-
not really grey but sort of, sort of white, 
and I've always really liked it because it reminds me of waiting for something really good to happen.
- Lauren Oliver

Sunsets aren't hopeful
especially not today
a Sunday
when I know what's in store in the next five days ahead.

Dusk is the end of a day
the end to another day that I could have made extraordinary
I could have done something worthwhile
instead I mindlessly flick through my Instagram photos
and read stupid tweets

Could have done.
But it is now the end of that opportunity
there is nothing I can do now.
Tonight I will lay in bed and think,
yes. Tomorrow I will do this. 
I have big dreams at night.
I dream of projects and plans that are constructed 
bit by bit, night by night
but nothing ever gets done.

It is time again, 7.23
Time for the guilt
for not doing the things I said I would do

Tomorrow I will wake up
and tomorrow dusk will come again.
Maybe something will get done.

ALSO, CAN I JUST SAY IUERINUFEWOEWIOEWIONCOWWIXDJ3IEUTHNCJF!!1!1!!
7.5% OF CHEMISTRY O LEVELS ON TUESDAY???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger