equinox

Saturday 6 April 2013











It was my uncle's wedding ceremony today at the Equinox as well as his mother's birthday. The food was so gooood. It was in a buffet style and had mushroom and ham lasagna, teriyaki chicken, laksa, waffles (pictured above), and really awesome coffee and tea self-serve dispensers weeweeweee it was so fun. And it started raining quite heavily during the event and the clouds sunk so low that the windows were a sheet of fog (we were 70 stories up in the air) and everything was just grey.

Turns out, none of the photos here are of the wedding *go figure*
There's only one picture of bokeh candles and my grand aunt in her bokeh sparkly dress well done me.

Also, I feel extremely accomplished because I just figured out the second bit of the Mole Concept chapter out on my own, pretty excited for the test now (just the mole bit, can't remember nuts about chemical bonding). But still, I have no idea how I'm going to finish revising everything for all of my subjects before Mid Years (WHICH IS LIKE IN THREE WEEKS???) and I don't know whether I should be focusing on that or on Chinese Os or both or what or am I supposed to do I don't know aaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger