the heat makes us delirious

Tuesday 16 April 2013




Last Saturday was Gaby's birthday party thing at Jones the Grocer at Dempsey so here are some god-awfully colour corrected photos I apologise, but MEGAN WANTED ME TO BLOG IT.
SO HERE.
MEGAN.
FOR YOU.

I swear, the Jones burger is the. best. burger I've ever had. The chip/wafer/that thing down there had truffle oil and the burger had beetroot, rockets, blue cheese sauce and caramelised onions nomnomnomnomnom
And Eden went crazy over the lemon cake/tart again. Obviously. 
 We went to go send Eden off for her to rush off to Rachel's confirmation and then we just stood in a field (which was not as flat as it looks and not easy to walk on, mind you) and took photos in the sun. Oh, did I mention it was 36.5 degrees out that day? Yup. We traipsed around in the heat on deceivingly flat ground.
After we were done in the field we were walking back and passed the Dempsey Hill fountain and I was like
"LET ME JUMP IN YOU NOW"
 Then, despite having my second lunch of good food my mom, sister and I went to eat dinner at The Intercontinental's Japanese restaurant, which WAS SO FRESH AND YUMMEH. Afterwards we went to watch The Importance of Being Earnest by Wild Rice LOL it was amazing. Go check it out if you haven't yet! It's on till May 4th.

"In any case, she's a monster without being a myth, which is rather unfair."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger