Teachers Day

Thursday 5 September 2013


Yay! Teacher's day celebrations today! Prelims have been over for two/three days, and in that time I've watched 5 movies *clap* *clap* *clap* I really hope I can get down to studying during the holidays next week.
I'm quite relieved though, that prelims are over. Phew. Now it's just about staying motivated to study for Os (which are in slightly more than a month ha ha ha ha) Golly, for some reason I'm quite excited for the month ahead - to get back prelim results and get the Os over and done with. Oh and PROM. :D I'm really looking forward to that. 
The concert today was so wonderful - it took the whole celebration to a whole new level it was insane. Well done to everyone who was involved :) Anyway, here's the 4/4 teacher's day video, it's kinda long, so they had to cut out a portion when they showed it today. 

Happy September break, everyone! Have a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger