Sunday 29 December 2013


I just got back from Australia this morning and I can't wait to blog about this trip! It was the most fun road tripping holiday I've ever been on and I'm so glad I got to travel around this beautiful country :') It was so cool to meet so many people who were really friendly and interesting and of course it was wonderful to spend Christmas with friends. My sister and I each had a camera and we took about 3500 photos and 65GB of photos and videos altogether. Crazy! So anyway, here is an update to say that I might take a while to sort through all the photos, edit them and try not to post the photos that my sister took (it seems like I've already failed there, this photos was taken by her hahaha). I hope you all had a great Christmas, and happy new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger