visual effects animator guy was so cool

Wednesday 20 March 2013

This is a filtered list of photos from today which was professional guidance day
The rest are all on Facebook, but I just took out all of the main group shots
SO MUCH GOLDEN HOUR TODAY

^ 7.20am sunrise over the school overhead bridge
- - - - -

Sorry, just had to add this photo. Doesn't Siying look like a young Maggie Cheung

- - - - - - - -
I was so distraught and dizzy on the way home because it was so hot and sunny and I was so dehydrated lol. And I almost dropped my camera in the bus omg. (I managed to only drop my wallet #yay #achievement)

More golden hour! Sunset and feeling very very warm in my blazer and skirt that snapped halfway home (just the safety pin bit it's okay, I didn't flash anyone)
i hate my life - Coe.
why hello there
view from bedroom window

Ok bye, I'm going to shower and sleep. 
Thursday plan: COMPLETE ALL HOMEWORK!!
Friday: Dance Central party + dessert eating + more photos + SEA film festival at SAM (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger