cloud symmetry

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hello! Chinese intensive is over!!!
I've been meaning to do this blogpost for a while now and I finally get to do it whoooooo!
It feels as though March holidays have started again ahhahaa

So anyway, the other day I saw a picture of this thing called a salt flat, which is essentially a very very vast piece of land with a lot of salt deposits and a thin film of moisture over it from the rain. Because the water is so still, the entire piece of land basically turns into a giant GIANT mirror.

Since I probably will never ever get to go to the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia I mirrored photos of the sky that I took (second best option) which was inspired by the salt flats! (:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger