golden hour, golden dogs

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Another dog post! I have no life + have been stuck at home all day because I'm sick :(
Today's sunset wasn't nearly as cool as yesterday's 

Re: Instagram post 04.03.13 | krinjgy

But then again, yesterday's sunset wasn't as gorgeous as the sunsets in the later months of the year. 

Ie. September 2012 - The view from my bedroom window.

But anyway, today's golden hour was good enough for a dog photo shoot ahhaha.
I've been so bored all day, and being unproductive and feeling sick and all that jazz ugh
(but I watched last episode of The Hour which was ffaaaabuulooousss! Agh I love Ben Whishaw)

While I was attempting to study for the Chemistry test (which I later found out is postponed *huzzah*!) I was like 
'ooh light!'
AND DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FOCUS ON YOUR OWN HAND WITH A 50MM LENS? 
VERY.

So then I made myself a hazelnut latte
and took photos with the dawgs (:
"oh you want it from the side? ok." 
I've just met you and I love youuuu 
Sparkly eyes!
Mr twitchy face (or perhaps an attempt to wink at the camera) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger