bougainvillea

Wednesday 10 July 2013


Chinese oral is oveeeerrrrrrrrrr! I was so flustered through it all and I could feel my ears heating up but thank God I just kept talking, even though I'm not really sure what I said at all. It was like having verbal diarrhoea and hoping whatever comes out is good hahaha. The only thing I really remember is attempting a bad joke and doing an awkward laugh after. Oh man. XD

Anyway, so here is a celebratory post-oral post of my neighbour's flowers which I walk past every day on my way home. I usually never notice them but this evening I was HAPPEH and so I decided to treat myself to some photo editing of flowers and sunshine before I start knuckling down for SPA tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

krinjgy All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger